How do I register to vote?
Voters may register online at http://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/register-to-vote   or at Koochiching County Courthouse.
How do I vote absentee?
Contact the Tom West, Koochiching County Auditor, for absentee voter information at 218-283-1112.
Where do I vote?
Ballots will be mailed to all registered voters who live in Big Falls.

You may vote in person at the Koochiching County Courthouse at the office of the Auditor/Treasurer, 715 Fourth Street

Who should I contact with further questions?

Contact Veronica Bistodeau, City Clerk-Treasurer for questions regarding the election (218)276-3300 or

Joan Nelson, Koochiching County Auditor-Treasurer, for absentee voter information at (218)283-1112.

The following positions will be up for election:

  • Mayor (two-year term), currently held by Shawn Pritchard.
  • (2) Councilor (four-year terms), currently held by Angela Boes and LouAnn Abendroth.


Additional Voters Information: